Steinpol collects and processes your personal data in accordance with the applicable provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 4, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR and the Act of May 10, 2018. about personal data protection.
Personal data controller
The administrator of your personal data is Steinpol Central Services Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Rzepin at ul. Fabryczna 13, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Zielona Góra under number 214998.
By visiting the Steinpol website, your personal data is collected and processed. Providing your personal data is voluntary.
Steinpol is not considered to be the controller if it obtains your personal data accidentally without first specifying the purpose and method of processing, for example, if personal data is provided by mistake, unintentionally, speculatively or if such data is provided that you have not been asked for. Steinpol does not use such data for any purpose. The processing of such data, e.g. due to their return to an authorized person or their removal within a reasonable time, does not result in their processing falling within the scope of the GDPR.
Your personal data may be transferred and processed within our company and affiliates of the Steinpol Group.
Your personal data may be transferred by Steinpol to the relevant authorities, public bodies and institutions in accordance with applicable regulations.
Your personal data may be disclosed to the extent required by law in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings, to exercise and defend our rights.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not share your data with third parties.
Purposes and scope of personal data processing
As part of its activities, Steinpol collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- enabling the use of services available on the website;
- administering the website and business activities;
- to provide marketing services, including about Steinpol’s activities through the newsletter, in order to inform about new products, and events organized by Steinpol and to ensure ICT security related to the Steinpol website (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- recruiting from among people interested in working or cooperating with Steinpol (legal basis, respectively, Article 6 (1) (c) and Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- manage your inquiries, suggestions and complaints sent in relation to the activities of Steinpol or the website;
- ensuring the security of the website and preventing fraud;
- processing of personal data also in the scope of fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on Steinpol (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
The following types of your personal data may be collected, processed and stored:
- information provided when using our services on the Steinpol website;
- information contained in the submitted recruitment applications, including name, surname, date of birth, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, data on education, skills, professional experience (completed schools and studies, training and courses, previous employers, positions held and professional duties) as well as other data that you provide to us voluntarily, consenting to their processing;
- information contained in all correspondence sent to us by e-mail or through our website, including the communication content and metadata;
- information, such as name and surname and e-mail address, that you provide to configure subscriptions to our e-mails or newsletters;
- other personal data that you voluntarily submit.
To prevent and detect money laundering and terrorist financing, Steinpol, as the responsible entity, is authorized without your consent to detect, acquire, record, store, use, and otherwise process personal data and other data, to the extent required to perform a basic, simplified or enhanced technique to detect unusual business operations.
In this case, Steinpol is entitled to obtain personal data necessary for processing by copying, scanning, or otherwise saving official documents on a data carrier and to process personal identification numbers and other data, and documents without your consent.
Your rights when processing personal data
You have the right to ask in writing at any time for:
- access your personal data by confirming whether your personal data is being processed, and if so, for what purpose, in what category of personal data, to which recipients go, and for what period of time they are stored. If the data has not been obtained from the data subject, what source do they come from, and if your personal data is transferred to a third country for guarantees of processing them in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR;
- rectification of your personal data;
- elimination of your personal data, if the personal data are no longer intended for the purposes for which the data was collected, processed or there is no legal basis for their processing, if you object to the personal data and there are no other legal grounds for processing or if personal data are processed unlawfully unless the law or other regulations provide otherwise;
- restriction of data processing during the verification period;
- to object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act;
- transfer of personal data, the right to obtain personal data
in a specific format and, at the same time, transfer such personal data to another administrator, if technically possible and the law permits such a procedure;
7. ensuring cooperation in the exercise of the above rights.
Your consent to the processing of personal data remains valid until its written withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent and request the cessation of the processing of personal data for any of the above purposes, in writing to the following address: Steinpol Central Services Sp. z o.o. ul. Fabryczna 13, 69-110 Rzepin or via e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form on our website.
Withdrawal of consent will not affect the processing of your data that took place before its withdrawal.
Right to lodge a complaint
In the event of a breach of the GDPR, you can submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, in accordance with the template published by the Office on the website.
Your personal data is not subject to profiling as one of the forms of automated personal data processing.
Period of personal data storage
1. Steinpol stores your personal data for the period necessary to consider the inquiry or for the period resulting from applicable law.
2. The data obtained for the purpose of recruitment is stored until the end of the recruitment process, for a period of 6 months for the purposes of future recruitment, if you have consented to it, or until the consent for their processing is withdrawn.
3. Your data obtained for marketing purposes used on the basis of consent are stored until its withdrawal.
Rzepin, June 21, 2022
Consent to newsletter
I consent to the sending of commercial information by means of electronic communication within the meaning of the Act of July 18, 2002. for the provision of electronic services to the e-mail address provided on the services offered by Steinpol Central Services Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Rzepin at ul. Fabryczna 13. Consent is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time by canceling the subscription. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Consent to contact form
I consent to the processing of my personal data provided in the above form, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, in order to answer a submitted inquiry.